IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAND BUILD
- Mandatory Platform: if your stand is marked with a Mandatory Platform symbol on the technical plan as shown in the Objects Key above, your stand needs a platform in order for neighbour stands to get access to services.
Please note :
- If you have a Space Only stand, you must arrange for the platform at your own expense
- If you have a Shell Scheme stand or a Standard Meeting Room, we will provide the platform, please make sure you consider the height of the platform when planning for graphics for your stand
- If you have an Exhibition Stand Plus or a Meeting Room Plus, your stand package includes a platform and no action is needed from your side
- Height Restrictions: there are variances in height in some areas within the different halls, please make sure you review the information on the Individual Stand Technical Plan
HOW TO MANAGE THE FLOORPLAN TOOL
Download your Individual Stand Technical Plan:
- Go on to the search bar on the right side and type your stand number. The system will bring you to your stand
- Click on your Stand, you will find all dimensions, any build obstruction and height restrictions within your space which will be also shown on your Individual Stand Technical Plan
- At the bottom, you will be able to: 'Download a Technical Stand Plan'
- Note your Individual Stand Plan .PDF may contain more than one page. Please make sure you review all information
DO YOU NEED HELP TO UNDERSTAND YOUR TECHNICAL STAND PLAN?Should you have any questions related to your technical stand plan or on how to use the floorplan tool, please contact:
Freeman Company (Digital)
Email: [email protected]