This Floorplans site is updated on a daily basis to reflect any changes made on the day.
NEW FOR 2019!
- Fire Hose and Fire Extinguisher Information: if your stand is marked with a Fire hose or a Fire extinguisher symbol on the technical plan as shown in the Objects Key below, you must take into account these need to stay accessible at all times. For more information on fire equipment please refer to the Pillars and Wall services section under Stand Building Regulations page in the Online Event Manual.
- Improved Height Restrictions Information on Individual Stand Plans: no colour on individual stand plans for a better distinction of possible height restrictions within your space
- Ability to hide stand dimensions: stand dimensions can be hidden under ‘Custom’ view by untick the ‘Stand dimensions’ To know more about customizing your view please check How to manage the Floorplan tool section here below.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAND BUILD
- Mandatory Platform: if your stand is marked with a Mandatory Platform symbol on the technical plan as shown in the Objects Key above, you must arrange for a platform for your space at your own expense. For more information on platforms please refer to the Platforms section under Stand Building Regulations page in the Online Event Manual.
- Rigging Restrictions: for detailed information on rigging restrictions that may affect your stand please refer to the Rigging section under Stand Building Regulations page in the Online Event Manual.
- Height Restrictions: there are variances in height in some areas within the different halls, please make sure you review all information specified on the Technical Plans and check the Build Height Restrictions section under the Stand Building Regulations page in the Online Event Manual.
HOW TO MANAGE THE FLOORPLAN TOOL
View and Download the Show Technical Plan:
- There are three views available: Sales, Technical and Custom
- Sales View shows stand number, company name and stand dimensions
- Technical View shows height limits, pillars, ducts, and other technical information. Note downloading options for technical plans are: .PDF, .DXF and .SVG
- Custom View should you wish to choose the technical information shown on the plans, you can do it through this view. Note you can download a version of your customised view in .PDF
Download your Individual Stand Technical Plan:
- Navigate to the ‘Export’ Tab at the top of the page
- Then go to: ‘Individual Stand’ > ‘Stand PDF’ > Select your Stand Number from the drop down list
- Note your Individual Stand Plan .PDF may contain more than one page. Please make sure you review all information
- Any build obstruction and height restriction within your space will be shown on your individual stand technical plan
DO YOU NEED HELP TO UNDERSTAND YOUR TECHNICAL STAND PLAN?Should you have any questions related to your technical stand plan or on how to use the floorplan tool, please contact: Freeman Company (Digital) Tel: +44 (0) 1252 414 200 Email: [email protected]