This Floorplans site is updated on a daily basis to reflect any changes made on the day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAND BUILD
- Mandatory Platform: if your stand is marked with a Mandatory Platform symbol on the technical plan as shown in the Objects Key above, you must arrange for a platform for your space at your own expense. For more information on platforms please refer to the Platforms section under Stand Building Regulations page in the Online Event Manual.
Please note :
- If you have a Space Only stand package, you must arrange for the platform at your own expense
- If you have a Shell Scheme or a Meeting Room package, please make sure you consider the height of the platform when planning for graphics for your stand
- If you have an Exhibition Stand Plus or Meeting Room Plus, your stand package includes a platform and no action is needed from your side
- For more information on platforms please refer to the Platforms section under General Rules and Regulations page in this Manual
- Rigging Restrictions: for detailed information on rigging restrictions that may affect your stand please refer to the Rigging section under Stand Building Regulations page in the Online Event Manual.
- Height Restrictions: there are variances in height in some areas within the different halls, please make sure you review all information specified on the section of Build Height Restrictions and Technical Plans under the Stand Building Regulations page in this Manual.
HOW TO MANAGE THE FLOORPLAN TOOL
View and Download the Show Technical Plan:
- There are three views available: Sales, Technical and Custom
- Sales View shows stand number, company name and stand dimensions
- Technical View shows height limits, pillars, ducts, and other technical information. Note downloading options for technical plans are: .PDF, .DXF and .SVG
- Custom View should you wish to choose the technical information shown on the plans, you can do it through this view. Note you can download a version of your customised view in .PDF
Download your Individual Stand Technical Plan:
- Navigate to the ‘Export’ Tab at the top of the page
- Then go to: ‘Individual Stand’ > ‘Stand PDF’ > Select your Stand Number from the drop down list
- Note your Individual Stand Plan .PDF may contain more than one page. Please make sure you review all information
- Any build obstruction and height restriction within your space will be shown on your individual stand technical plan
DO YOU NEED HELP TO UNDERSTAND YOUR TECHNICAL STAND PLAN?Should you have any questions related to your technical stand plan or on how to use the floorplan tool, please contact: Freeman Company (Digital) Tel: +44 (0) 1252 414 200 Email: [email protected]